OFFICE RELOCATION: The Physical Move of all IT Equipment
In addition to organizing the removals of your office furniture and belongings, you will need to arrange the safe and secure relocation of your IT equipment and business phone systems. Moving office IT equipment is not as simple as disconnecting and reconnecting your computers, so this aspect of your office relocation should be handled by an IT specialist who will be familiar with the logistical and technical aspects of handling IT relocation. We has the expertise to dismantle your IT network, and reassemble it safely and securely in the new office.
We establish a company Point of Contact who we update constantly from the start of the Relocation Project to the very end, so you won’t have to “hope” things are going good with the move.
OFFICE REVIEW: Your Business Communication Systems
Reviewing your technology equipment prior to moving offices not only determines what changes are required in the new office (such as number & type of phones, network cabling, power outlets, specialist air conditioning etc) but it also helps assess future technology requirements. Future proofing your IT and business phone systems is not only crucial prior to an office move but can often save you money in the long term.
RECONNECTION OF SERVICES: Transfer & Migration of IT Systems to the new office
A key aspect of a smooth IT Relocation is to ensure your systems are up and running as quickly as possible in your new office to avoid any disruption to your business operations. Remember that if customers get poor service and cannot contact you before, during or after your office move your business may suffer.
What we move
- PCs, monitors, peripherals, cables
- Phones and phone systems
- Networking equipment
- Server equiment
- UPS devices
What we do during a Relocation Project
- We get the new site up and running beforehand (circuits, wiring, cable management, patches etc)
- We inventory everything and provide a detailed report to the customer
- We deal with any and all vendors during the process (ISPs, telecom etc)
- We deal with anything that needs addressing by the clients during the process (i.e, if the customer wants to upgrade old equipment or add equipment)
- We test all logons, software, hardware, server connectivity and workstation connectivity
- We give go-live support after the move at no extra cost